Great Expressions Dental - Read my story.Look at the picture! They ruined my teeth!
Update added by user Sep 02
The ONLY contact Great Expressions has made with me is sending me a monthly bill for $5 for an "office visit". Yeah, I went in to get the $700 crown I prepaid for Dec 2015. They wouldn't see me nor would they give me the crown! The receptionist relayed a message to me from the office mgr who ironically wasn't there, that I have been "DISMISSED".
When I questioned her, lo and behold, 2 seconds later the office mgr is calling me on the phone, while I'm still standing there. She asked me what's going on and I said, you tell me. Your office is telling me I've been dismissed. I told her I want the crown I paid for!
"Don't worry", she assured me, "I don't know how they can dismiss you since we owe you something! I will talk to corporate and we will get that crown taken care of! I will call you Mon." Of course, she never called. Everytime I called there, Deanne, the off.mgr.
was not there.
So, not only is this place practicing unethical, unprofessional, uneducated,unfriendly,inexperienced, hypocritical dental care.....they are thieves! Robbers! Criminals!
In July '16, I submitted all my stuff to the Humana Grievance Dept, as they were who I had my insurance with.
I've not gotten a response yet. This is insane.
If they would make me a decent offer, I would drop it.Geez.
Original review posted by user Mar 02
LOOK at the image of teeth #11 an #13.LOOK how much tooth they removed.
There is almost no tooth left!
Great Expressions, St. Pete FL, 1st Ave South is the WORST in dental "care". 3 dentists in 2 1/2 years.
I've spent $12k and my teeth are in worse shape than before.
This is the most unethical excuse for a business I have ever seen. They made a bridge and cemented it in without me seeing it (see image).The pointy, bulky bridge on my left side doesn't match my natural teeth from the other side. My husband called it the boars tooth bridge, and you can see why. The 2nd dentist, Dr.
S, sawed it off and further damaged the teeth because he said(with his hands in my mouth) "he's never done this before" They filed down 2 of my teeth to the roots (see image), for a bridge, and now the bridge won't hold. I need 6 root canals because of their hideous treatment of my teeth. The receptionist said she's been with the company for 4 1/2 years and has never seen anything like this! She submitted a full refund, on her own behalf, unbeknownst to me, and I just got a call from Jeanette at CORPORATE saying the board reviewed all my pictures and emails and treatment plans from my 2nd opinion dentist and endo and tells me that GEDC will not be issuing any sort of refund because they didn't do anything wrong.
Even THEIR OWN DENTIST told me what they did to teeth 11 and 13 was wrong! Several employees have told me to sue them. I've contacted the ADA, the FL bar Assoc, the FDA, and an attorney. I want my money back.
I am now calling the FL ATTY GEN.This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ruined my teeth
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Expressions Dental Services
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "Yesterday on 4/29/2013 I went to store#00539 to return two separate purchases. The rose bushes I purchased on 02/28/2013 started dieing right after I bought them but not having transportation..."
- "This moving company should be put out of business. They over charged us by 3x the amount that was initially signed/agreed upon and refused to give us our belongings once..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."