Great Expressions Dental - Read my story.Look at the picture! They ruined my teeth!
Update added by user Sep 02
The ONLY contact Great Expressions has made with me is sending me a monthly bill for $5 for an "office visit". Yeah, I went in to get the $700 crown I prepaid for Dec 2015. They wouldn't see me nor would they give me the crown! The receptionist relayed a message to me from the office mgr who ironically wasn't there, that I have been "DISMISSED".
When I questioned her, lo and behold, 2 seconds later the office mgr is calling me on the phone, while I'm still standing there. She asked me what's going on and I said, you tell me. Your office is telling me I've been dismissed. I told her I want the crown I paid for!
"Don't worry", she assured me, "I don't know how they can dismiss you since we owe you something! I will talk to corporate and we will get that crown taken care of! I will call you Mon." Of course, she never called. Everytime I called there, Deanne, the off.mgr.
was not there.
So, not only is this place practicing unethical, unprofessional, uneducated,unfriendly,inexperienced, hypocritical dental care.....they are thieves! Robbers! Criminals!
In July '16, I submitted all my stuff to the Humana Grievance Dept, as they were who I had my insurance with.
I've not gotten a response yet. This is insane.
If they would make me a decent offer, I would drop it.Geez.
Original review posted by user Mar 02
LOOK at the image of teeth #11 an #13.LOOK how much tooth they removed.
There is almost no tooth left!
Great Expressions, St. Pete FL, 1st Ave South is the WORST in dental "care". 3 dentists in 2 1/2 years.
I've spent $12k and my teeth are in worse shape than before.
This is the most unethical excuse for a business I have ever seen. They made a bridge and cemented it in without me seeing it (see image).The pointy, bulky bridge on my left side doesn't match my natural teeth from the other side. My husband called it the boars tooth bridge, and you can see why. The 2nd dentist, Dr.
S, sawed it off and further damaged the teeth because he said(with his hands in my mouth) "he's never done this before" They filed down 2 of my teeth to the roots (see image), for a bridge, and now the bridge won't hold. I need 6 root canals because of their hideous treatment of my teeth. The receptionist said she's been with the company for 4 1/2 years and has never seen anything like this! She submitted a full refund, on her own behalf, unbeknownst to me, and I just got a call from Jeanette at CORPORATE saying the board reviewed all my pictures and emails and treatment plans from my 2nd opinion dentist and endo and tells me that GEDC will not be issuing any sort of refund because they didn't do anything wrong.
Even THEIR OWN DENTIST told me what they did to teeth 11 and 13 was wrong! Several employees have told me to sue them. I've contacted the ADA, the FL bar Assoc, the FDA, and an attorney. I want my money back.
I am now calling the FL ATTY GEN.This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ruined my teeth
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Expressions Dental Services
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "This moving company should be put out of business. They over charged us by 3x the amount that was initially signed/agreed upon and refused to give us our belongings once..."
- "Yesterday on 4/29/2013 I went to store#00539 to return two separate purchases. The rose bushes I purchased on 02/28/2013 started dieing right after I bought them but not having transportation..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."