Great Expressions Dental - Read my story.Look at the picture! They ruined my teeth!

Update added by user Sep 02

Sept.2, 2016.

The ONLY contact Great Expressions has made with me is sending me a monthly bill for $5 for an "office visit". Yeah, I went in to get the $700 crown I prepaid for Dec 2015. They wouldn't see me nor would they give me the crown! The receptionist relayed a message to me from the office mgr who ironically wasn't there, that I have been "DISMISSED".

When I questioned her, lo and behold, 2 seconds later the office mgr is calling me on the phone, while I'm still standing there. She asked me what's going on and I said, you tell me. Your office is telling me I've been dismissed. I told her I want the crown I paid for!

"Don't worry", she assured me, "I don't know how they can dismiss you since we owe you something! I will talk to corporate and we will get that crown taken care of! I will call you Mon." Of course, she never called. Everytime I called there, Deanne, the off.mgr.

was not there.

So, not only is this place practicing unethical, unprofessional, uneducated,unfriendly,inexperienced, hypocritical dental care.....they are thieves! Robbers! Criminals!

In July '16, I submitted all my stuff to the Humana Grievance Dept, as they were who I had my insurance with.

I've not gotten a response yet. This is insane.

If they would make me a decent offer, I would drop it.Geez.

Original review posted by user Mar 02

LOOK at the image of teeth #11 an #13.LOOK how much tooth they removed.

There is almost no tooth left!

Great Expressions, St. Pete FL, 1st Ave South is the WORST in dental "care". 3 dentists in 2 1/2 years.

I've spent $12k and my teeth are in worse shape than before.

This is the most unethical excuse for a business I have ever seen. They made a bridge and cemented it in without me seeing it (see image).The pointy, bulky bridge on my left side doesn't match my natural teeth from the other side. My husband called it the boars tooth bridge, and you can see why. The 2nd dentist, Dr.

S, sawed it off and further damaged the teeth because he said(with his hands in my mouth) "he's never done this before" They filed down 2 of my teeth to the roots (see image), for a bridge, and now the bridge won't hold. I need 6 root canals because of their hideous treatment of my teeth. The receptionist said she's been with the company for 4 1/2 years and has never seen anything like this! She submitted a full refund, on her own behalf, unbeknownst to me, and I just got a call from Jeanette at CORPORATE saying the board reviewed all my pictures and emails and treatment plans from my 2nd opinion dentist and endo and tells me that GEDC will not be issuing any sort of refund because they didn't do anything wrong.

Even THEIR OWN DENTIST told me what they did to teeth 11 and 13 was wrong! Several employees have told me to sue them. I've contacted the ADA, the FL bar Assoc, the FDA, and an attorney. I want my money back.

I am now calling the FL ATTY GEN.This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Great Expressions Dental Services
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #801520 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Great Expressions Dental? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Great Expressions Dental. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Great Expressions Dental.
Filing a new complaint about